Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Teacher Appreciation Gift


I love succulent {maybe love is such a big word but I really do!}. You can see them pop up almost everywhere from Instagram to Pinterest which I think make it a must have in your home.

Then, I stumbled upon this cute free printable by Jenny Collier and it immediately sparked an idea for teacher appreciation gift. I went out and bought a few of these lovelies home and dressed up them with kraft paper. I'm a super huge fan of kraft paper {we started wayyy back when I was an avid cardmaker}. 

What I like about this printable tag is that it allows you to edit and makes it a customized tag. All I did was to add Abby's name to the tag, printed it out and stuck it inside the pots using toothpick.

Voila! Easy peasy way to make your teacher smile!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment